Built in 1873 for use as a farmer’s lodge, the Village Theatre has been used as a Grange Hall, movie theater, and church. Recognized as a historic site by the Heritage Resource Commission, the Village Theatre now serves as a performing arts theater with a fine arts gallery located in the lobby area. Seating capacity in the theater is 245 and includes a stage, dressing rooms, and light and sound systems. In 2009, the Village Theatre was renovated and the lobby expanded to include an art gallery which hosts quality art exhibits and receptions.
Check website for days and hours of operation.