The Ice Cream Trail is an award winning trail featuring 16 unique ice cream shops in the Tri-Valley. These shops offer extraordinary styles of this delectable frozen treat, so rather than make you decide which is best, we want you to try ‘em all.
To encourage equal opportunity scooping, Visit Tri-Valley is rewarding real ice cream fanatics with their own stylish VTV ice cream scooper when you visit five stops on the Tri-Valley Ice Cream Trail. We will also donate $5 to Big Dawgs Rescue .
We think the ice cream is its own reward, but prizes are always fun.
How To Play
1. Download an ice cream passport.
OR pick one up at a participating shop!
2. Visit 5 stops on the trail (get a stamp on your passport with each visit!)
After you get 5 stamps…
1. Bring in or mail completed passport to 5075 Hopyard Rd, Suite 240, Pleasanton, CA 94588
2. You can post pictures of your five different creations and tag #trivalleyscoop on Facebook or Instagram.
3. Email info@visittrivalley with a snapshot of your completed passport of 5 stops and your address.
We’ll send you a Tri-Valley Ice Cream Scoop and donate $5 to Big Dawgs Rescue!